1. REMEMBER THIS WHEN VOTING FOR MPS & COUNCILLORS IN THE FUTURE!
2. Sign the petition & share it (link on SAPT site below)
3. Involve family friends, neighbours, schools, church and your community
4. Make a formal complaint to Mcr City Council, (see sample letters on SAPT)
5. Make a formal complaint to the Heritage Lottery Fund (see sample letters)
6. Write complaint letters to MPs & local councillors requesting immediate action
7. Post a complaint on the The landscape architect (from the Council plans) is Scott Wilson Limited’s website about their methods and techniques.
8. Attend Councillors Surgery to discuss the issue & request action
9. Share Save Alexandra Park’s Trees blog
10. Contact the media with a personal story
11. Write comments on news articles
12. Contact MCC Officers: Eddie Flanagan firstname.lastname@example.org; Eamonn O’Rourke e.o’email@example.com; Richard Sharland firstname.lastname@example.org
13. Contact Richard Leese, Leader of the Council: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org